When the need arises to make an investment change, the Fiduciary Focus Toolkit ensures that a process is followed and documented.
- Selection criteria is applied to investment research, to ensure appropriate vehicles are chosen.
- A short list is developed from the search results, consisting of the most appropriate investments.
- After further evaluation, the recommendation is finalized.
Once the recommendation is finalized, it can be applied to a single client or to multiple clients, across your Book of Business. The Fiduciary Focus Toolkit provides a means to record when:
- The client accepts or declines the recommended change
- The change has been executed