The Fi360 Proposal Report gives you the ability to win new business with a clear, credible PDF that clients quickly understand. Under Book of Business/Prospects, you can manage and create new proposal reports.
1. Click on the Prospects tab and add a new prospect in the top right corner.
2. Add the appropriate information in the following form. If you choose to include asset values, proposed asset values will created by a percentage of current assets.
You will notice two tabs within your prospect, Accounts and Proposals.
The investments you enter under Accounts will show as the Current investments in the Proposal Report. If more than one account is added to this tab, the output will feature an aggregated view of the accounts.
3. Click the '+NEW ACCOUNT' button and add the appropriate information. On the next screen, you can manually add or import holdings via excel (holdings can be downloaded from a prospect or current client within an active account inside a client).
4. Click the '+NEW PROPOSAL' button and repeat the previous step (adding investments via EXCEL or manually).
The investments you enter under Proposals will show as the Proposed investments in the Proposal Report. You can make multiple proposals reports for the same account(s) by adding more than one proposal to this tab. This can be used to highlight different creation dates, or provider platforms.
5. You can download the Proposal Report in two ways. One, download the Proposal by clicking the 'Save and Download Report' button and naming the Proposal. Two, save the proposal, name it, click on the action button “⋮" on the Proposal screen, and download the Proposal Report.
Please note, you can download the proposed holdings to an EXCEL file for future use (upload the proposed lineup into a client account under Book of Business/Clients after you earn their business).
Delete a Prospect or Proposal by selecting clicking on the action button “⋮" and selecting 'Delete' or selecting the appropriate Prospects and clicking on the *trash can* icon in the top right corner.