We’ve been busy making updates to our software platform based on your feedback. Check out our new enhancements in this quarter’s release, including a redesigned Fee Benchmarker® application, Fiduciary Focus Toolkit™ integration improvements and more!
- Save time creating client accounts with our integration partners
Client creation and ongoing monitoring just got a whole lot easier. If you use any of our integration partners, you can now bulk-create hundreds of clients in seconds to monitor their investments and view their monitoring reports. Your clients’ holdings will then be updated automatically as time progresses
- Cover Page Logo
You can now add your firm’s logo to the cover page of reports. Visit the settings area to configure it.
New integration partners
We’ve added the ability to import your client holdings directly from Trust Company of America and Transamerica.
Numerous improvements were made platform-wide including:
- Ability to search within your client, prospect and investment tables so you don't have to scroll
- Ability to quickly select peer groups within the IPS asset allocation step
- Easier settings and profile navigation
- Report Disclosures
Reports were updated to maintain consistency with FINRA requirements. You will see some new disclosure language on many of the reports.
- End User License Agreement
Several fixes were made including performance improvements to the IPS workflow and the ability to delete prospects.