The Account Administrator role belongs to the individual who signed up for your account - by default. Additional users can be created by the Account Administrator, as follows:
- Click on Account Administration > User Management
- Click on Create a New User
- Input the user information into the initial fields provided
- Select the User Type you desire for this user
- Default permissions align with each user type - but can be modified
- Click 'Save' in the lower right area of the screen
**PLEASE NOTE: The user type - General User - has one main difference. This user type will only be able to view the IPSs they create under their unique login, however, the Acct. Admin., General Admin. and Compliance Moderator user types can see all IPSs in the account created by all users.