Due to the requirement to file with each state independently, Fi360 is not a sponsor for State Insurance. However, some participants have filed with their respective states independently and successfully obtained credit for Fi360 courses. If that is your goal, we would be happy to provide any other documents necessary if you choose to file in your state.
Articles in this section
- Can the CE hours accrued for one Fi360 designation be applied to another?
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?
- Are the quizzes in the Training similar to the questions asked on the final examination?
- When can I expect my designation certificate to arrive?
- How can I obtain another copy of the certificate for my designation?