Here are some suggestions to increase your effectiveness in preparing for and taking your Examination.
Day to Day
- Review the course transcripts, make notes and review them every day.
- Take the quizzes and assessment multiple times until you feel comfortable with the material and are receiving high scores.
- Review the resources section of the training for additional understanding of the material. This includes, course materials, tools materials, and reference materials.
Preparing for the Exam
- Do not wait until the night before an exam to study.
- Try not to "cram" during every spare moment before an exam. This only increases the feeling of desperation which leads to panic, and then to test anxiety.
On Exam Day
- Be physically prepared.
- Make sure your computer is technically capable and has the appropriate connection speed. Computer issues: cache, security settings, monitor/screen display, Internet connection, browser Internet options, etc.
- Mastering or navigating technology should be your first concern. It is your responsibility to know these requirements.
- Carefully read the instructions.