The quizzes are designed to help prepare one for the examination. To pass the exam, a 75% score is needed, so it is recommended that participants achieve a 100% score on the quizzes prior to attempting the exam.
Articles in this section
- Can the CE hours accrued for one Fi360 designation be applied to another?
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?
- Are the quizzes in the Training similar to the questions asked on the final examination?
- When can I expect my designation certificate to arrive?
- How can I obtain another copy of the certificate for my designation?