The quizzes in the training and the examinations are developed in isolation from each other. While each are based on the content of the Prudent Practices for Investment Advisors and demonstrating competence in carrying out fiduciary duties, the quizzes should not be construed as a practice exam
Articles in this section
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?
- Are the quizzes in the training similar to the questions asked on the final examination?
- When can I expect my designation certificate to arrive?
- How can I obtain another copy of the certificate for my designation?
- How do I find and print receipts/invoices in my account?