The AIF® Designation is a prerequisite for the AIFA® Designation. An AIFA® Designee should keep both of their designations active. CE accrued for one designation can be applied to another, provided it was accrued in the current reporting period. Dues should only be paid for the first renewal cycle in the calendar year.
Articles in this section
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® Designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?
- Are the quizzes in the training similar to the questions asked on the final examination?
- When can I expect my designation certificate to arrive?
- How can I obtain another copy of the certificate for my designation?
- How do I find and print receipts/invoices in my account?