The AIF® designation is a prerequisite for the AIFA® designation. Upon attainment of the AIFA® designation, holders can choose to maintain both or to cease holding the AIF® designation. CE accrued for one designation can be applied to another, provided it was accrued in the current reporting period.
Articles in this section
- Can the CE hours accrued for one Fi360 designation be applied to another?
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?
- Are the quizzes in the training similar to the questions asked on the final examination?
- When can I expect my designation certificate to arrive?
- How can I obtain another copy of the certificate for my designation?