Information about how to get started using the integration capabilities between the Fi360 Toolkit and Matrix Financial Solutions Platform
I use the Matrix Financial Solutions platform, what will this integration allow me to do?
The integration simplifies the client creation process allowing you to quickly start using the Client Cabinet functionality to generate reports, investment policy statements and more
1) Easily create clients in the Toolkit
- Automatically create clients' basic information in the Client Cabinet
- Automatically populate your clients' holdings and dollar values
2) Automatically update investment dollar values for each client
How do I get started using this integration?
NEW TOOLKIT USERS:
To gain access to the Fi360 Toolkit, please request a free trial, then follow the steps in the rest of this document:
EXISTING TOOLKIT USERS:
If you are already a Toolkit user, please login and follow the instructions below to utilize the integration
1) Email your recordkeeper(s) and ask that they provide a list of all plans where you are acting as the advisor to email@example.com.
Please also ask the recordkeeper(s) to include the Matrix BIN number on the request. You should copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the initial email to the recordkeeper(s) to ensure Matrix is aware of the request. This will ensure Matrix has authorization to provide updates to Fi360.
2) Access www.Fi360.com in your web browser and select LOGIN
Enter email address and password to sign in
3) Select My Clients (or any Quick Link) to access the Toolkit
4) Select Integration Partners: Settings>User Settings>Integration Partners
5) Add integration partner
6) Select Integration Partner, enter Rep Code or CRD#, select Add
7) After the status is changed to “Approved”, you will be able to use the integration features
- Matrix and Fi360 only process these requests once a month. You can expect to see your status change from "Pending" to "Approved" on the 7th business day of the month, given that you have submitted your request in time to be included in the batch.
Reference "Establishing Integration Features in the Toolkit" to learn how to use the integration features, once approved.
“Matrix Financial Solutions, Inc. and Fi360, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies and they are not responsible for each other’s services and products. ‘Financial Solutions’ is an indication of programming compatibility. It does not imply any Matrix Financial Solutions, Inc. recommendation of, endorsement of, warranty of, or fitness for use of, Fi360’s products or services. Matrix Financial Solutions is not responsible for information, opinions or services provided by Fi360. Brokerage services provided exclusively by Matrix Financial Solutions, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Veo is a trademark of Matrix Financial Solutions, Inc. Matrix Financial Solutions is a trademark jointly owned by Matrix Financial Solutions IP Company, Inc. Used with permission. All rights reserved.