Information about how to get started using the integration capabilities between the Fi360 Toolkit and TD Ameritrade Trust Platform
I use the TD Ameritrade Trust platform, what will this integration allow me to do?
The integration simplifies the client creation process allowing you to quickly start using the Client Cabinet functionality to generate reports, investment policy statements and more
1) Easily create clients in the Toolkit
- Automatically create client basic information in the Client Cabinet
- Automatically populate your clients' holdings and dollar values
2) Automatically update investment dollar values for each client
How do I get started using this integration?
NEW TOOLKIT USERS:
To gain access to the Fi360 Toolkit, please request a free trial, then follow the steps in the rest of this document:
EXISTING TOOLKIT USERS:
If you are already a Toolkit user, please login and follow the instructions below to utilize the integration
1) Access www.Fi360.com in your web browser and select LOGIN
Enter email address and password to sign in
2) Select My Clients (or any Quick Link) to access the Toolkit
3) Select Integration Partners: Settings>User Settings>Integration Partners
4) Add integration partner
5) Select link to Release of Information form
6) Complete and send ROI form to TD Ameritrade Institutional (ROI form is also attached below)
7) Select Integration Partner, enter RepCode, select Add
8) After the status is changed to “Approved”, you will be able to use the integration features
Reference "Establishing Integration Features in the Toolkit" to learn how to use the integration features, once approved.