Information about how to get started using the integration capabilities between the Fi360 Toolkit and Mid Atlantic Trust Company platform
I use the Mid Atlantic Trust Company platform, what will this integration allow me to do?
The integration simplifies the client creation process allowing you to quickly start using the Client Cabinet functionality to generate reports, investment policy statements and more
1) Easily create clients in the Toolkit
- Automatically create client basic information in the Client Cabinet
- Automatically populate your clients' holdings and dollar values
2) Automatically update investment dollar values for each client
How do I get started using this integration?
NEW TOOLKIT USERS:
To gain access to the Fi360 Toolkit, please request a free trial at the following link, then follow the steps in the rest of this document:
EXISTING TOOLKIT USERS:
If you are already a Toolkit user, please login and follow the instructions below to utilize the integration
1) Access www.Fi360.com in your web browser and select LOGIN
Enter email address and password to sign in
2) Select My Clients (or any Quick Link) to access the Toolkit
3) Select Integration Partners: Settings>User Settings>Integration Partners
4) Add integration partner
5) Select link to open Data Delivery Authorization form
6) Complete and send the form to [email protected] (a copy of the form can be opened at the bottom of this page)
7) Select Integration Partner, enter firm CRD number, select Add
Ensure your firm CRD number is entered correctly so that we can track your request. If you have more than one firm CRD number, you must repeat this process within fi360.
The status will now read as "Pending" until Fi360 and Mid Atlantic Trust Company have authorized the data for use in the Toolkit.
8) After the status is changed to “Approved”, you will be able to use the integration features
Reference "Establishing Integration Features in the Toolkit" to learn how to use the integration features, once approved.