In order to produce a client Monitoring Report, you will need to create a client, add holdings, and activate an Investment Policy Statement. For a more detailed description of how to get started with a client and create your first Monitoring Report, please view our Getting Started Guide.
A Monitoring Report will be available seven (7) business days after each quarter's end (as long as an active Investment Policy Statement is in place. The investment data will be reflected as of:
- March 31
- June 30
- September 30
- December 31
Monitoring reports can be moved back to draft if you need to add/remove holdings or update an active IPS. This is done by selecting the appropriate Monitoring Report, clicking the action button “⋮” in the top left corner of the Monitoring Report overview, and selecting the 'Back to Draft' option. Once you 'Complete Report & Close Quarter', it can still be moved back into draft mode by clicking on the action button “⋮” on the right of the Monitoring Report home screen, and selecting 'Edit Report'.
1. Click on the Monitoring Reports tab inside your client and select the Monitoring Report you would like to view.
2. Download a PDF preview of the Monitoring Report or Generate a Client Ready report. The report will begin download after you generate the client ready
1. Create the client and add the account(s) associated with the client. Add the appropriate holdings to the account(s). Click on the client name in the top left corner to get back to the original client screen.
2. Click on the Investment Policies tab and '+ADD NEW POLICY'. Create the Investment Policy Statement that will govern how investments will be monitored within the Client. Fill out the required information on the ensuing screens. Please note, the use of an IPS Template is not required. Client Monitoring can be activated without the creation of the Investment Policy Statement by not selecting a template.
3. Once the Investment Policy has been activated, click on the Monitoring Report tab and view the current quarter's Monitoring Report.
4. After clicking on the quarterly Monitoring Report, you will see a high-level overview of your account called “State of Affairs”. You can also see the “Areas of Action” located on the left side of the screen. This section showcases peer groups out of alignment with your IPS or investments on your watch list. To view download the PDF version of the Monitoring Report, download the PDF preview or generate the client ready deliverable to remove the watermark. The Monitoring Report will download to your computer.