We have overhauled investment research capabilities to give you quicker and easier investment screening and analysis.
Investment Screener 'How to' Guide:
1. Start by selecting 'Investment Screener' on the left side of screen and starting a 'New Search'.
2a. You are now at the default data point screen. Any data point visible on this screen will be available for review on the results page. If you wish to add or remove data points, click the 'Change Data Points' button in the top right corner.
2b. Toggle the buttons from red to green to screen for investments. Click and drag the buttons along the green line to manipulate requirements or enter the digits into the text-field in the data point box. "Red" data points will be visible on the results page.
2c. If you already know what investments you would like to research, copy and paste a set of ticker symbols from Excel into the 'Search by Ticker(s)' box. Please note, you can additionally screen these pasted tickers by following the previous step (2b).
3. Once satisfied with the amount of results, click the 'View Results' button.
4. From here, you can do several things:
- Simply review/sort the data
- View Investment Factsheets or generate Investment Comparison Reports
- Add investments directly to Client Accounts
- Download your results to Excel
- Save your search