You already know software is an integral part of an efficient, prudent process. Our new model and cost reports expand on the extensive fiduciary-related reports you have today. Read on to learn how these reports, and other new features, unlock the ability to monitor models and costs all while sharing valuable insights with clients. Ultimately, these new reports enable financial professionals to win and retain more business.
New Feature – Investment Model Reporting
Benchmark your investment models using an independent, client-friendly report.
- Clear, concise reporting – see for yourself: View Sample Report
- EXCEL upload to easily create many models at once
- Weighted Fi360 Fiduciary Score® at a model level
- Select from two report calculation methods:
- Quickly enter an allocation to back-date model performance
- Enter full model history to accurately represent allocation changes
New Feature – Cost & Service Reporting
Clearly explain the costs your clients are paying for the services they are receiving.
- The output provides a clear, simple illustration that your clients will understand. Sections include:
- Annual Cost Summary (Total Costs, Service Providers, Payment Source)
- Annual Cost Breakdown (Providers, Service, Payment Arrangement)
- Annual Investment Option Costs (Revenue Sharing)
- Document all service provider costs and services including
- Advisory Fees
- Recordkeeping Costs
- Custody Cost
- Revenue Sharing
New Integrations – Import Client Data Easily
- The Standard
We’ve been working closely with all of our integration partners to deliver quality data to your Toolkit in a timely manner. You may now notice your accounts updating more regularly, containing more data, and no longer duplicating CITs. We continuously make enhancements to the integrations so stay tuned for more.
Improved Performance – Investment Policy Templates
Within the settings area, Investment Policy Templates will now load much quicker.
Improved Feature – Monitoring Report Dashboard Update
The monitoring report status is now visible for each client on the main client dashboard giving you immediate visibility into the status of your reporting process. If you forgot to mark a monitoring report as “Completed”, you can now go back to previous quarters and mark it as such. Doing so removes the task from your dashboard so you can successfully keep track of which reports were completed. Additionally, you can now edit a recently “Completed” monitoring report if a mistake was made.