is Fi360's only authorized remote proctoring solution. While most candidates are able to schedule and attempt a successful exam attempt using , some candidates experience technical difficulties. If you are experiencing issues or want to ensure your computer meets all requirements, please follow these steps:
- detailed system requirements are listed here: https://www.proctoru.com/proctoru-live-resource-center#system
- You can test if your computer meets those technical requirements here: https://test-it-out.proctoru.com/.
- Download and install the Guardian Browser from ProctorU here: https://support.proctoru.com/hc/en-us/articles/9951741857677-How-do-I-test-my-Equipment-Guardian-
- If you are failing in any of the steps are otherwise unsure of if you will be able to access the exam on the day of your attempt, we recommend that you create an account on the site and then connect with a live technician to troubleshoot the issue: https://go.proctoru.com/users/4251317/system-metrics/new.
- If you remain unsuccessful in scheduling or accessing the exam with , you may be eligible torequest an accommodation for an in-person proctor.