Automation via Webhooks
Implementing a fiduciary process just got easier.
You probably love the the Fiduciary Focus Toolkit for it's elegant, modern reporting BUT you probably don't like the steps it takes you or your staff to send reports to clients, update CRM systems and store reports in your file folders for compliance. Time spent on these routine, repetitive tasks really adds up when you have a growing client base and a fiduciary responsibility to deliver investment monitoring quarter after quarter, year after year. Automation via Webhooks connects your Broadridge Retirement and Workplace software solutions to the tools you already have.
We are excited to announce the release of our latest toolkit update, which introduces the ability for customers to automate various manual tasks after interacting with our software, all with no additional clicks or steps. That means you can generate, save and share 100s of batch reports with only 30 seconds of your time.
Spend time on what matter most - use automation to free up 100s of hours each year for you and your staff.
On January 24th 2024, this feature can be added to any Toolkit or Decision Optimizer software subscription by visiting your subscription page or contacting your Broadridge Retirement and Workplace representative.
See how it all works!
Want to learn more?
This feature is designed to be very generic, allowing firms to customize the experience they need. When a report is generated, we send out data (including the report) to an endpoint URL. This allows customers to process the information according to their specific needs. For example, a toolkit subscriber could set up an event for the generation of a "client ready" monitoring report, which would automatically email the report to the client and save it in their own file folder system. Examples of how this can be used:
Advisors and their Staff
- Mark task/lead/opportunity as done in CRM system(i.e. Redtail, Salesforce, etc)
- Email PDF report to clients(outlook, gmail, etc)
- Copy or send to compliance
- Save to file folder(Dropbox, Onedrive, Box, etc)
- Send draft to advisor for review
Home Office Central Service Desk
- Send report to the advisor to review
- Sen reports to end clients to ensure delivery
Home Office Compliance
- Automatically collect a copy of every client facing report ran by every home office employee and advisor i.e. enhanced oversight of proposals and proposed replacement funds
- Custom build process that connects to proprietary internal systems/processes to save or send reports
Asset Manager/Recordkeeper Support Desk/TPA Central Program
- Send quarterly monitoring reports to each advisor automatically
- Send quarterly monitoring reports to wholesaler
Enter more client details so you can automate more!
Client emails and external IDs can now be stored for each client so that data can be used to end reports to the right people and systems. This can be updated in the same place you update your client names, addresses, etc. More than one email can be saved by separating with commas.
More resources and guides:
- Events that trigger data and reports to be send and data that is shared with the report - Coming Soon
- Setup Guide: Send emails to clients using Microsoft Outlook email service and Microsoft Power Automate