Making a difference. ESG data added to help drive decisions.
The Fiduciary Focus ToolkitTM now includes ESG data from industry leading ESG research company, Owl Analytics. The new functionality enables you to search and filter for investments that score high for overall ESG factors or you can drill into the scores at an individual environmental, social, and governance level. This way decisions are driven on what matters most to your client.
These new analytics can be found in the Investment Screener section of the Fiduciary Focus Toolkit and brings four new data points – overall (ESG), environmental (E), social (S), and governance (G). The factors create ESG Consensus Scores on a zero to five scale, with five being the most favorable. These scores can be used as standalone screening criteria or in conjunction with other metrics like returns, alpha, or the Fi360 Fiduciary Score.
Additionally, ESG Consensus Scores can be configured for ongoing investment monitoring of ESG factors. This is facilitated through the Settings>Watch List Triggers section of the Fiduciary Focus Toolkit. Please note, not all firms allow for configuration of Watch List Triggers so the availability of this feature may vary based on the firm you work for.
Additional details can be found here: https://fi360.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405907343379
Other notable enhancements
- Historical research reports now available
- While most people prefer their reports to contain the most current, up-to-date investment data, there are occasions when you may need to run an analysis based on information going several months or years back. To accommodate, research reports can now include data from any month end over the past three years.
- End User License Agreement Update
- Our community and solutions continue to grow and evolve and, as such, we are updating our license agreement. Upon your next login, you will be presented with the full agreement and are required to confirm.
- To assist in review, a summary of the changes can be found below however this does not cover all changes. Please be sure to read the full agreement.
- Includes information on new solutions offered by Fi360
- Includes new index provider disclosures
- Updated governance policies for how we keep data safe and accurate