This update to the Decision Optimizer brings important updates to further customize and control the process followed when documenting rollovers. Custom branding of reports, an improved interface, and more ways to enforce your firm’s policies are just a few of the improvements you will find described below.
All in fees and expense degree of difference can now be better enforced. Firms can set ranges for what constitutes a low/medium/high fee difference. When done, advisors are limited on what they can select when completing an analysis based on the fee difference.
For firms that don’t allow text notes to be included in the analysis, there is now an option to enable/disable commentary in the Analysis interface.
The first page in the software when starting a new analysis was enhanced to make it easier to complete is a shorter amount of time. Similarly, page 2 was improved for easier completion while being able to see more factors on the screen at once.
PDF Report Updates
Reports are what make you and your staff look professional while delivering important information to clients. We heard your feedback and have implemented several changes to logo, colors and more to help you deliver the perfect presentation.
- Custom footer capability to add a 1-line disclosure
- Custom logo to replace Broadridge logo on bottom right
- Can easily be shared with all your users
- Custom color scheme so you can apply your branding throughout the report
- Removed header for ‘Advice’ or No-Advice’ Attestation on page 2 for optimal formatting