Learning & Development
Help related to Fi360 Training and Designations
*NEW* How Your Designation Benefits YOU!
- AIF® Designation Webinar Overview
- Designation Prerequisites & Requirements
- What professional credentials are accepted as an Fi360 Designation Prerequisite?
- Supported Browsers
- Login Assistance
- Use of Designation Marks
Fi360 Designation Training
- What is the Fiduciary Essentials® for Defined Contribution Plans training program?
- Designation Training Extensions
- AIF® Designation Training - Access, Cancellation, & Transfer
- PPC® Designation Training - Access, Cancellation, & Transfer
- AIFA® Designation Training - Access, Cancellation, & Transfer
- Fiduciary Essentials for Defined Contribution Plans (FEDC) - Cancellation & Refund
Examinations & Proctors
- Tips for Preparing for Your Exam
- ProctorU Technology Troubleshooting
- Requesting an Exam Accommodation
- ProctorU Frequently Asked Questions
- About ProctorU and Remote Proctoring
- AIF® Exam Blueprint
Continuing Education (CE)
Policies and Procedures
- Impartiality and Fairness for Designation Decisions
- Fi360 Designations - Auditing
- Code of Ethics
- Conduct Standards
- Policy Exceptions
- Complaint Procedure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I hold both the AIF® and AIFA® designations?
- Does the CE that I complete for an Fi360 Designation meet other industry designations' CE requirements?
- Is Fi360 a registered CE sponsor for State Insurance?
- What do I need to bring to an instructor-led training seminar?
- Can I review the examination to see what questions I missed?
- Are there any practice tests for an Fi360® Examination?